How to cure high blood pressure in 3 minutes
Your heart sends blood through the arteries to the body. A certain pressure is necessary for the blood flowing in the arteries of the body. When this pressure is increased due to any reason, then the arteries are more affected. Due to increased pressure, the heart has to work more than normal to maintain blood flow in the arteries. This condition is called hypertension. High blood pressure is a serious disease. Do you know what are the symptoms of high BP? What to eat and what not to eat when you have high blood pressure. What measures should you take to treat high BP.
Keep in mind that your heart may also stop working due to high blood pressure. Constant high blood pressure can cause many harm to your body. It can also cause heart failure. Therefore, it is important to know here the symptoms of high BP, what to eat in high blood pressure, and home remedies for high blood pressure.
How to cure high pressure in 3 minutes
What is High Blood Pressure?
When a person consumes an unbalanced diet, then the phlegm and fattening increase. The phlegm and fattening creates difficulty in the arteries by modulating the location in the arteries and the air increases the blood pressure by adversely increasing the process of blood convection.
Causes of High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is caused by unbalanced lifestyle and diet, but these are also the reasons-
-Obesity is the leading cause of high blood pressure. BP in obese person The risk of increasing is more than the common person.
-Non-physical labor. People who do not exercise, play and do any physical activity and lead a comfortable life, may have blood pressure problem.
– People who suffer from sugar, heart diseases, kidney diseases and whose blood arteries are weak blood pressure becomes high.
– By consuming more salty foods.
-BP by eating pizza, burgers, chowmin, momos, etc. Increases.
– Individuals who smoke and consume more alcohol.
– During pregnancy, pregnant women also get BP There is a problem of increasing.
High Blood Pressure Symptoms
High bp Due to heart related diseases, kidney diseases, eyes etc. can be worsened. High blood pressure is a slow poison that slowly worsens body parts. To control high blood pressure or to avoid high BP, it is important to first know the symptoms of high BP. Let’s know about it-
– A person has severe headache as a symptom of high blood pressure.
– The symptoms of high blood pressure cause a person to feel tired and high stress.
-The patient has chest pain and feels heaviness.
-The patient feels difficulty in breathing.
– High blood pressure patient feels nervous.
Having difficulty understanding and speaking anything.
– High blood pressure patient’s legs suddenly become numb.
-The patient of high blood pressure often feels very weak.
– High blood pressure patient has blurred vision.
How to Prevent High Blood Pressure?
Unbalanced eating and lifestyle also lead to high blood pressure, and most people have no idea what to eat and what not to eat when there is high blood pressure. Therefore, as soon as you know the symptoms of high BP, make a little change in diet and lifestyle so that you can get complete control over the disease How to cure high pressure in 3 minutes
– Blood pressure often increases as weight increases. Overweight impedes breathing while sleeping, leading to increased blood pressure, so an effective way to reduce blood pressure is to lose weight (home remedies for high bp).
-Exercise for 20-25 minutes per day.
– Healthy foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, dairy products and low fat food Decreases.
– High blood pressure patient should eat more foods rich in magnesium, calcium and potassium in his diet.
Milk, green vegetables, lentils, soybeans, onions, garlic and oranges contain adequate amounts of these nutrients.
Eat 4 walnuts and 5 to 7 almonds per day.
-Fruits in high blood pressure include apple, guava, pomegranate, banana, grape, pineapple, mousambi, papaya.
Eat 2 buds of garlic on an empty stomach every morning.
Eat citrus fruits, lemonade, soup, coconut water, soy, flaxseeds and black gram.
– Drink more amount of rosana water.
Soybean oil should be used for food.
– Blood pressure is normal by consuming onions, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, cucumbers, cabbage in salads.
– Drink milk without cream.
– Include omega-3 in blood pressure to be high.
– A person with high blood pressure should consume dark chocolate.
How to cure high pressure in 3 minutes
High Blood Pressure Diet plan
What you should eat and not at high BP. These things are written here. Symptoms of high BP should be avoided.
-The BP of the person Should be high, he should eat less salt.
– Increasing the intake of coffee and tea increases blood pressure.
– Do not consume closed food items because they are high in salt.
– Do not consume smoking and alcohol.
-High blood person should not consume tea and coffee (home remedies for high bp).
– Do not consume outside things like pizza, burgers etc.
-Baking soda should not be taken by the patient of hypertension.
-Do not add salt to your food while eating.
Eat papad without salt.
– Avoid eating sauce, pickles, Ajinomoto, baking powder and sauces.
-BP Patients should not eat food that has high fat.
BP while you sleep Is less. Blood pressure is negatively affected if you do not get enough sleep. People who sleep less often have a higher blood pressure.
– Anger is life-threatening for high blood pressure patients. As much as possible, stress and anger should be avoided. Meditation and yoga should be done daily.
– Consumption of a lot of drugs increases blood pressure, which leads to further weight gain and also increases the chances of a heart attack.
How to cure high pressure in 3 minutes
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
People first try home remedies to get relief from high blood pressure. Let us know which are the home remedies which help in controlling high blood pressure-
Garlic: Home Remedies for High BP
Garlic is used in every household. Garlic is very helpful in correcting blood pressure. Garlic can control high BP.
Amla: Home Remedies for High BP
Mixing one tablespoon of amla juice and equal honey in the morning and evening is beneficial in high blood pressure. This causes treatment of high blood pressure.
Black Pepper: Home Remedie for High BP
When the blood pressure is increased, dissolve one teaspoon of black pepper powder in half a glass of lukewarm water. Keep drinking it after every two hours. This helps in treating the symptoms of high blood pressure.
Watermelon: Home Remedies for High BP
Watermelon provides benefits in the control of hypertension. Grind the melon seeds and poppy seeds separately and keep in equal quantity. Take one teaspoon of this daily
Lemon: Home Remedies for High BP
In increased blood pressure, squeeze half a lemon in a glass of water and drink it at an interval of three hours. This helps in treating high blood pressure.
Tulsi – Neem Water: Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
To treat high blood pressure, grind five basil leaves and two neem leaves. Drink it in a glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning. It treats the symptoms of high blood pressure
Carrot Juice: Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
For the treatment of high blood pressure, extract fresh spinach and carrot juice. Drink it daily. Its juice proves beneficial.
Bitter-gourd: Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
For the treatment of high blood pressure, eat bitter gourd and fruits of drumstick. It is very beneficial for high blood pressure patients. This cures the symptoms of high blood pressure.
Brown Rice: Home Remedies to Get Relief from High Blood Pressure
Brown rice should be eaten for the treatment of high blood pressure. Brown rice gives many benefits to the patients of high blood pressure and the symptoms of high blood pressure are relieved.
Fenugreek: Home Remedies to Get Relief from High Blood Pressure
Take 3 grams of fenugreek powder with water twice a day. It is beneficial by eating it daily. This helps in treating high blood pressure.
Tomato: Home Remedies to Control High Blood Pressure
For the treatment of high blood pressure, eat tomatoes. Tomatoes control high blood pressure. Drink a tomato or a cup of tomato juice daily.
Read Also:- 7 Surefire Ayurvedic Remedies for Thyroid
Pomegranate: Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
You can take measures to reduce BP from pomegranate. Drinking a pomegranate or pomegranate juice daily reduces high blood pressure.
Sesame Oil: Home Remedies to Control High Blood Pressure
You can take home remedies to reduce BP. For this, you use sesame oil in your food every day. This reduces BP.
Turmeric: Home Remedies to Get Relief from High Blood Pressure
First, make a fruit juice or smoothie. Then add fresh ginger and drink it. Also, use ginger in your food daily.
Coconut: Home Remedies to Control High Blood Pressure
You can also take measures to reduce BP from co conut. You should use coconut water 2-3 times throughout the day. is called hypertension. Even after home remedies to reduce BP, when the patient feels chest pain and heaviness as a symptom of high blood pressure, and has trouble breathing. If there is headache, weakness or blurring , the patient should see a doctor as soon as possible, otherwise it can turn into a serious disease and lead to a fatal condition.